The garage is easily accessible from the Medical Center entrance on Carothers Parkway, and those who utilize it may enter Williamson Tower on the ground and second floors. The three-and-a-half-story garage adds more than 500 parking spaces to campus and is adjacent to Williamson Tower.
Williamson Medical Center is a smoke-free campus.
Area Map of Williamson Medical Center
Provided for your convenience is a downloadable and printable map of each of the six floors of Williamson Medical Center, and they include local street information, as well as patient and visitor parking locations. To view the map, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, available by clicking here.
Visitors are welcome at Williamson Medical Center. They cheer up and comfort patients and help encourage a speedy recovery. Because our patients' well-being is our first concern, we ask visitors to observe the following hours and regulations.
- Latex balloons are not permitted in the Medical Center, nor are flowers with extremely strong scents.
- Only those authorized by the patient and informed of a pass code may be given information about the patient's condition.
General Medical-Surgical Units:
Visiting hours: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. daily
- The number of visitors in a patient's room at any given time should allow the patient to rest.
- Children who have not been exposed to communicable diseases and are accompanied by an adult may visit briefly with permission from a nurse.
Critical Care Units (CCUs):
Visiting hours: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.; 8 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Please use the doors located by the CCU visitor lounges when entering the CCUs.
- Limit two family members over the age of 12.
- To prevent infection, no fresh flowers or plants are allowed in the CCUs.
- Sixth Floor Waiting Room (6CCU) phone number is 615.435.6650. Third Floor Waiting Room (3CCU) phone number is 615.435.6350. Please refer to the CCU Visitor Information and Guidelines for further information.
Flexible visiting hours are designed to accommodate the needs of the entire family. We encourage brothers and sisters of the new baby to visit. Obstetrics is a secure unit, which means the doors are locked. Before entering, guests must check in with the second floor nurses station. The viewing window of the nursery is located outside of the locked area, so guests may be directed there if preferred by family.
During the birthing process, visitors are reminded to wait in the waiting room.
Specific visitation guidelines apply to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit:
- Only two visitors will be allowed at a time.
- All visitors must scrub hands and forearms for three minutes and wear a hospital gown over street clothes. Additional hand washing of at least 15 seconds is required for subsequent visits if visitors remain in the Medical Center.
- Parents are encouraged to visit any time except the following: 6 - 8 a.m.; 6 - 8 p.m.; during an infant's admission or procedure; and at nurses' discretion.
Joint and Spine Center:
- Family and friends may visit at any time during regular visiting hours.
- Group therapy occurs 10:30 a.m. Thursdays and Fridays (occupational therapist, physical therapist, dietitian). Family members are encouraged to attend.
The Gift Shoppe
The Williamson Medical Center Volunteer Auxiliary operates a gift shop for the convenience of patients, families and visitors. Located off the Main Lobby, the Gift Shoppe carries a full supply of sundries, stationery, gift items, fresh flowers, Mylar balloons and cards. Proceeds from the Gift Shoppe are used for Volunteer Auxiliary projects, which benefit patients, their families and the Medical Center.
Gift Shoppe hours:
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Sunday 12:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Click here to download this week's menu.
To hear a recording of the weekly menu, call 615.435.5567.
Breakfast: 6:30 - 10 a.m.
Closed: 10 - 11 a.m.
Lunch: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Closed: 2 - 3 p.m.
Grill only: 3 - 5 p.m.
Dinner: 5 - 7 p.m.
Grill only: 7 - 9 p.m.
Closed: 9 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.