Williamson Medical Center is a 185-bed hospital fully accredited by The Joint Commission that provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care including emergency services, with credentialed physicians in 53 specialties and sub-specialties. Founded in 1957, the community-focused hospital offers a wide range of wellness services, screenings and classes.
Our dedication to quality and standards of excellence has earned the hospital full accreditation by The Joint Commission. Other Medical Center departments are accredited by professional organizations, including:
- Cancer program by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Phase II by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Diabetes education program by the American Diabetes Association
- Laboratory by the Commission of Laboratory Accreditation
- Mammography program by the American College of Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine services by the American College of Radiology
In addition, Williamson Medical Center's Emergency Medical Services holds the highest rating possible from the Tennessee Department of Health.
Mission, Vision and Values
Williamson Medical Center is operated by the citizens of Williamson County through its Board of Trustees. To maintain our level of quality and to continuously seek ways to improve the health of Williamson County residents, we pledge to adhere to the Purpose, Vision and Values statement.
Williamson Medical Center exists to meet the health care needs of the communities we serve.
Williamson Medical Center strives to be the preferred provider of health care services to the residents of Williamson County, and the acute care center of excellence for the surrounding region.
The mission and vision take on our human nature when expressed in our values:
- We will respect the needs and value the dignity of every individual, including our patients, employees, physicians, and our partners.
- We will promote the health and total well-being of all people by providing access to necessary health care services, regardless of ability to pay.
- We will combine clinical expertise with human compassion.
- We will create customer value through a commitment to deliver clinical quality, customer service, and cost efficiency in every service line we offer.
- We will demonstrate integrity and stewardship to earn the trust and support of residents and employers within the communities we serve.