The Center Circle is a membership organization supporting Williamson Medical Center.
A not-for-profit organization, Williamson Medical Center is a community hospital that exists to meet the health care needs of area residents. It does not, however, receive taxpayer funding for operating expenses. By joining The Center Circle, supporters can help ensure Williamson Medical Center provides access to necessary health care services and continues to raise the bar for health care in our community.
Your dues support programs and services that fall outside the normal structure of hospital operating expenses. To date, more than $1 million dollars has been directed to Medical Center projects, including:
- Nearly $500,000 to WMC's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- More than $300,000 for women's services equipment, including training and resources for WMC's Breast Health Center
- More than $50,000 for cardiac services
- More than $200,000 in scholarships over 15 years
Benefits of joining The Center Circle include:
- Quarterly newsletter
- Recognition with name displayed in WMC's Main Lobby
- Premier parking spaces on WMC's campus
- Member events including health screenings and educational programs
- Annual celebration highlighting multi-year giving achievements and providing an informal opportunity for members to interact with WMC staff
- Recognition in WMC's annual report
Annual membership in the Center Circle consists of $300 dues, and levels of annual membership are cumulative.
- $300 - $1,499 = Dr. J. O. Walker Association level with membership privileges
- $1,500 - $2,999 = Sponsors, five-year members
- $3,000 - $4,499 = Patrons, 10-year members
- $4,500 - $5,999 = Founders, 15-year members
- $6,000 - $9,999 = Benefactors, 20-year members
- $10,000 and higher = Dr. Harry J. Guffee Partners, lifetime membership
To join The Center Circle and begin the circle of compassion in your life, contact Steve Smith, WMCF executive director, at 615.435.5170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Center Circle Guffee Partners
- A Vintage Affair
- Advanced Diagnostic Imaging, P.C.
- Andrew Woodfin Miller Foundation
- Anesthesia Medical Group, P.C.
- The Family of James W. Cross III
- Dr. and Mrs. Starling C. Evins
- M. Craig Ferrell, M.D.
- Fifth Third Bank
- First Tennessee Foundation
- Franklin Rotary Club at Noon
- The Family of Dr. Harry Guffee
- Dr. and Mrs. Elliot Himmelfarb
- Senator Jack Johnson
- Mr. and Mrs. Larry King
- Lee Company
- The McWhorter Family Advised Fund
- Mr. and Mrs. Dennis Miller
- Ms. Ellen More
- Mr. and Mrs. C. Thomas Neill
- Passport Health Communications Inc.
- Representative Charles M. Sargent
- Specialty Surgical Instrumentation Inc.
- Star Physical Therapy
- SunCrest Healthcare of Middle Tennessee
- TLC Medical
- Mr. David White
- Dr. and Mrs. Joseph L. Willoughby